Please follow the next steps to RESET your bottle correctly.
1) Make sure your rebo is charged
2) Make sure the Bluetooth is on
3) Plug your REBO using a USB-C cable connected to power
4) Turn REBO upside down (keeping the cable still connected) the bottle must be in a strictly 90-degree angle with the cap facing down.
5) Continuously tap, firmly, with your knuckles in the centre of the LED ring (while the bottle is still upside down) until you see the LED ring turning purple and flashing twice. Make sure you are not inclining the bottle when you do this otherwise, it won't work.
6) Unplug your REBO
7) Open the REBO App and click on "Connect bottle"
8) If an error message comes up, RESTART your bottle by plugging it and unplugging it from the power and try to connect again.
You can watch this video for ilustration purposes on how to perform the reset on your REBO Smart.
It is possible that your bottle doesn't flash purple if it has already been disconnected (RESET). If you still can't connect please contact one of our team members at firstname.lastname@example.org