Sustainable Design: Designing better for people and planet
Designing better means starting with the end in mind
Too many products are still made with a cradle-to-grave mindset. This happens when products are created, designed, put together with status-quo raw materials, and destined for a single purpose. And once that product has lived its purpose-- also known as its useful life-- it makes its way to a landfill where it sits. And rots. Forever.
What a waste, right?
REBO believes in a better way of designing products. From the moment we create them, we consider what comes after their useful life. This is why we use high quality materials and the safest chemicals. Because we want our products to last, and we want them to be safe for the planet.
REBO Bottles are recyclable, made with recycled materials and no harmful chemicals
REBO smart waters bottles with smart cap hydration trackers are recyclable, made with recycled materials and no harmful chemicals
Guided by the principles of Cradle-to-Cradle, the design of REBO bottles avoid the use of harmful chemicals and use raw materials that can stay in the supply chain when you’re
finished using it!
Our REBO Bottle is made of:
- 100% recyclable stainless steel
And REBO's Smart caps feature:
- 100% recyclable plastic
- Easy disassemble to separate and recycle electronic parts
- Flexible built-in straps made of 100% recyclable silicone AND 10% recycled materials
- Hydration tracker free from hazardous chemicals - but don’t take our word - they are RoHS and REACH certified!
We proved REBO’s durability -- and had fun-- conducting ‘drop-tests’ to understand all the different ways Shop now
a water bottle can hit the ground! Committed to never shipping an inferior product, REBO promises that no
bottle would ship until sufficiently passing the REBO ‘drop tests’.
Our suppliers share our values
We’re asking you to be more intentional about what you buy -- and who you buy from -- so it’s only natural that we hold ourselves to the same standards.
All REBO suppliers have policies and safeguards in place to protect environmental impacts and human rights. The manufacturing sites where REBO products are made hold third-party certifications ensuring they:
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Protect worker health and safety
- Continuously improve product quality
- Actively reformulate chemicals identified as toxic, or hazardous, from products
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.