If you lost access to the phone were the rebo bottle was connected, you can't unbound the bottle from the phone app so you need to RESET your bottle, just like you would reset a computer.
To do this please follow the steps below or alternatively watch STEP 3 on this demo video we have created for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajvUIrbtjTg
1) Make sure your rebo is fully charged
2) Make sure the bluetooth is on
3) Plug your REBO using a USB-C cable connected to power
4) When you see the orange LED light, turn REBO upside down (keeping the cable still connected) the bottle must be in a strictly 90 degree angle with the cap facing down and the cable still connected.
5) Tap firmly with your finger tips or knuckles in the center of the LED ring (while the bottle is still upside down) until you see the LED ring turning purple and flashing twice. Make sure you are not inclining the bottle when you do this otherwise it won't work. If the light doesn't turn purple after 2 taps, keep tapping continuously with your knuckles until it does.
6) Unplug your REBO
7) Open the REBO App and click on "Connect bottle"
8) If an error message comes up, simply plug your bottle to the power for a second and unplug right after, then click connect bottle. Make sure you UNPLUG your bottle before clicking connect, otherwise the app won't recognize it.
If you need further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.