REBO Smart Bottle
This appliance is for household and indoor use only. The appliance can be used by children aged eight years and older and by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning safe use of the appliance and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be performed by children without supervision.
This appliance must only be supplied at safety extra-low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance. This appliance contains a non-replaceable battery which should only be recharged indoors.
WARNING: Failure to follow these safety instructions may result in fire, electrical shock, injury or damage to the device or other property. Please read all safety information below before using the device.
It is the responsibility of the person using the bottle to read and understand all product instructions, cautions and warnings, including but not limited to the product packaging instructions, online user manual and safety statement.
Declaration of conformity
REBO Smart Bottle complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules, Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS Standard(s) and EU Directive 2014/53/EU.
Laser safety considerations
The time-of-flight sensor contains a laser emitter and corresponding drive circuitry. The laser output is designed to remain within Class 1 laser safety limits under all reasonably foreseeable conditions, including single faults, in compliance with IEC 60825-1:2014 (third edition).
The laser output will remain within Class 1 limits as long as the recommended usage and specified operating conditions are respected.
The laser output power must not be increased by any means, and no optics should be used with the intention of focusing the laser beam.
Important safety instructions
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and Industry Canada RSS-247. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Industry Canada ICES-003.
NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found compliant with the limits for a Class B digital device pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate
radio frequency energy and may cause harmful interference to radio communications if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorienting or relocating the receiving antenna.
- Increasing the distance between the equipment and receiver.
- Connecting the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consulting the dealer or an experienced radio or TV technician for help.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement
The EIRP power of Bluetooth maximal case is 7.30dBm EIRP (5.37mW), which is below the exempt condition (20mW) specified in EN 62479:2010. RF exposure assessment has been performed to prove that this unit will not generate harmful EM emissions above the reference level specified in EC Council Recommendation 1999/519/EC. This equipment complies with the FCC RF/IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
Disposal and Recycling Information
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste. Use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are discarded in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and enter the food chain, damaging human health and well-being.
Disposal and Recycling Information (American Users)
The smart lid of this product contains a rechargeable lithium polymer battery. The lid of this product must not be discarded with unclassified general household waste. There is a separate collection system for electronic waste and electronic equipment such as this product. To dispose of this product, please take it to a designated collection point for electronic goods, where the product will be accepted and recycled for free. Please contact your local municipal authorities or the shop where you purchased your product for more information on proper disposal and recycling. Alternatively, you may be able to return your electronic product to the local retailer from whom you purchased it for waste purposes. Proper disposal of electronic goods ensures that electronic waste and electronic equipment is recycled and reused correctly. This process helps avoid potential damage to the environment and human health and preserves natural resources.
- Do not dispose of the lid of this product with household waste.
- Do not dispose of batteries with household waste, as they require separate waste collection.
- The product and its packaging should be discarded in accordance with local regulations.
- There may be take-back programs active in your area that will properly disassemble and recycle the product. Check www.rebo-bottle.com for updated information.
Disposal and Recycling Information
The lid of this product contains a rechargeable lithium polymer battery. When you plan to discard the product, make sure the battery is dead before removing it from the product. Please dispose of the disassembled battery according to relevant local laws and regulations. There may be take-back programs active in your area which will properly disassemble and recycle the product. Check www.rebo-bottle.com for updated information.
Disassemble the rechargeable battery for product disposal.
Note: disassembling the product will void the warranty.
Before removing the battery, make sure the battery is dead. Next, carefully follow the procedure below.
- Open the REBO USB cover.
- With an adequate triangular screwdriver, unscrew the unique screw.
- Remove the pin in the hinge.
- Separate the lace, body and lid, paying attention to the springs in the hinge.
- Insert a flat tool in the lateral slits to slide the insert out of the lid.
- Remove the screws and separate the components from one another.
- Disconnect the battery from the PCBA.
- Separate plastic, electronics, TPE rubber, silicone, battery, screws and other materials and dispose of them according to your recycling centre’s advice.
Disclaimer of Safety Instructions and Exclusion of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall REBO or its affiliates, agents or principals be liable for personal injuries or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, corruptions or loss of data, failure to transmit or receive any data, business interruptions or any other commercial damages or losses arising out of or related to improper use of REBO hardware, ability or inability to use REBO software and services or any third-party software or applications in conjunction with REBO software or services, regardless of causes and the theory of liability (contract, tort or other) and even if REBO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Except as expressly stated in the safety statement and the device warranty agreement, this warranty does not apply to: (a) failure of parts, materials or workmanship that consume consumable parts, such as batteries or protective films, over time; (b) damage to appearance, including but not limited to scratches, dents and plastic damage to the port, or materials or workmanship defects caused by failure; (c) failure due to non-conformity to the REBO device specifications for each device’s technical specifications; (d) damage caused by accident, improper use, misuse, fire, earthquakes or other external causes; (e) operation of the REBO device as a result of failure to comply with REBO’s published instructions for use; (f) damage caused by device upgrades and extensions performed by any person other than a REBO representative or an authorized distributor of REBO; (g) a REBO device that has been modified to alter its function or capacity without the written permission of REBO; or (h) defects due to normal wear or aging of REBO devices.
REBO Smart Bottle
- Volume capacity: 600 ml/20.29 oz.
- Dimensions: approx. 73 × 255 mm
- Material: SUS304 stainless steel, food-grade BPA-free PP lid and silicone rubber
- Insulation duration:
- For hot beverages, the temperature can be maintained for up to 12 hours.
- For cold beverages, the temperature can be maintained for up to 24 hours.
- Weight: approx. 350 g/0.69 lbs.
- Battery and power: 3.85 V, 260 mAH
- Input rating: DC 5V 0.5A
- Operating temperature:
- Cold content: 10 °C to +45 °C / 14°F to 113°F
- Hot content: 10 °C to +38 °C / 14°F to 100°F
- Battery charge is protected if temperature is below 0 °C / 32°F
- Charging temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C / 0°F to 113°F
- Bluetooth: Operating frequency range: 2.4G-2.4835G
Maximum rated output power: 0 dB
- NFC: Operating frequency range: 13.56 MHz
- Colours: Coral Orange, Atoll Turquoise, Turtle Green, Iceberg White, Ocean Blue, Dolphin Grey
- Designed in Switzerland and made in China
Quick Start With Your Smart Bottle
Your REBO bottle comes equipped with a USB-C charging port and a USB-C to USB-A cable. The REBO bottle is sent in a special shipping mode where most of its functions are deactivated. To start using your REBO bottle, please follow the instructions below.
1. First, charge your REBO bottle using the USB cable provided and a standard USB charger or a standard USB power delivery (your USB phone charger will normally work for this purpose).
2. Wait for the REBO bottle to be fully charged (approximately three hours). You will know that the bottle is fully charged when the LED ring turns green.
3. Connect the REBO bottle to your smartphone following the steps below:
- Download the REBO app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Turn on your smartphone’s Bluetooth function.
- Open the REBO app and click on ‘connect bottle’, then double-tap the centre of the LED ring while the charging cable is still connected.
If your smartphone is NFC-enabled, you can also connect your REBO bottle following the steps below:
- Turn on your smartphone’s NFC function.
- Hold your smartphone near the centre of the REBO cap.
- Your smartphone will automatically connect to the REBO bottle. If you have already installed the REBO app, it will turn on, and you can start using the REBO bottle.
- If your smartphone does not have the REBO app installed, your smartphone will prompt you to download it through the REBO welcome web page.
Now you can start using your REBO bottle together with the REBO app.
Led ring messages
LED technology uses 75% less energy, lasts 25 times longer and emits 80-90% less energy in the form of heat than traditional lighting.
REBO Bottle Led light ring meaning chart:
The battery is fully charged and the charger is attached to the device. The LED ring stays lit until the user disconnects the charger.
The battery is charging.
The battery is low and the bottle needs to be charged. The LED ring flashes three times every 60 minutes (only if the bottle is standing up).
The battery is very low and needs to be charged immediately. The LED ring flashes three times every 60 minutes (only if the bottle is standing up).
The communication link with the phone was successful, and data flow between the phone and the bottle is now enabled.
The bottle has been disconnected from the phone.
The bottle is reminding the user to drink water. The LED ring will flash white when your water consumption falls behind the hydration plan you set on the REBO app. In order to avoid this setting disturbing you during the night, it is possible to set the hours within which you are willing to receive notifications in the app.
To claim your warranty, please contact REBO or your local distributor. REBO’s electronic components have a one-year limited warranty. If REBO’s electronic components fail within one year of the date of purchase, email us at email@example.com. Please include a proof of purchase in your email, such as an invoice, order confirmation email or receipt. This will make it easier for us to identify your problem and determine how to fix it as quickly as possible. In order to resolve the warranty issues, you are responsible for paying any freight charges and any duties for replacement parts that REBO or your local distributor might send you. We may require you to provide labour effort in order to solve the problem. The high-quality craftsmanship of REBO products is guaranteed by Re-Company SA or the local distributor marked on the packaging.
If you have other questions, visit our website at www.rebo-bottle.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passage des Lions 6
1204 - Geneva